Citron Airblade V Hand Dryer
The Citron Hygiene Airblade V hand dryer is built with Dyson V4 motors and uses digital pulse technology to draw up to 20 litres of air per second through the machine, drying hands fast and effectively in under 12 seconds!
Citron Airblade V Hand Dryers
The Airblade V hand dryers are built to use Dyson Airblade™ technology combined with HEPA-filtered air to capture 99.95% of tiny particles including bacteria and viruses that could be found in the washroom air. The Airblade V works to remove this contaminated air before it’s blown onto hands to ensure it uses hygienic, clean air to dry hands. The Citron Airblade V is innovatively designed to be stylish and compact without compromising on performance. It’s measured at just 10cm deep making it an ideal hand drying solution for the washrooms that may be limited on space.
The Airblade V fixes to a back plate allowing for easy cleaning by your cleaning teams and for convenient maintenance, installation and replacement by our Citron Technicians.
Speak to our team to find out more about the Citron Airblade V Hand Dryer or explore our full range of commercial hand dryers. Alternatively, learn more from our helpful guide to discover the right commercial hand dryer for your business.
- High Speed – dries hands with clean air in under 12 seconds
- No Touch - Hygienic performance with HEPA Filter
- Compact & Slim – At just 10cm deep, designed for the smallest of washrooms
- Easy Installation – Designed to fix to a back plate making it low maintenance
- Modern & Stylish Design – the Airblade V will complement any décor
- Quiet – with reprogrammed digital motor technology, it’s 35% quieter than it’s predecessor
- Robust – Built for the busiest of washrooms with up to 5-year warranty
- Hygienic - Captures 99.95% of bacteria particles from the washroom air before it’s blown onto hands
- Accredited by Quiet Mark
- Certified by Carbon Trust
As experts in hygiene, we invest in the science and technology necessary to bring you eco hand dryer solutions that work every time and stand independent testing to the highest of hygiene standards. Our fully trained team of engineers will ensure your product meets the specific needs and supports the well-being of your staff, customers and other stakeholders using the facilities
We understand the importance of providing customers with a flexible service that suits your businesses requirements. With this in mind, our team of Citron Certified Technicians will arrange a flexible pre-determined service schedule that suits your business to maintain each system and manage the necessary replacements.