CitronClear Odour Neutraliser
Fragrance is one way to treat air quality but actually cleaning the air takes it to a different level. The remarkable CitronClear utilises four types of cutting-edge technology to remove odours and destroy airborne bacteria. The CitronClear is the leading air care solution of its kind and offers unbeatable performance.
In tests the CitronClear was shown to reduce background bacteria levels by 85% within 2 hours. This is the only product on the market with this option.
The UV lamp in this unit is proven to be 99.9% effective against bacteria and viruses
Workplace Odour Neutraliser
Using an efficient ionizer and the latest technology: Photo-catalytic Oxidation (PCO), Photoplasma, Ozone and Negative Ions, the CitronClear represents the latest in clean air technology. Air quality depends on a number of factors:
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are present in the air. VOCs are created from furnishings, wall coverings and office equipment. Unhealthy fumes, malodours, bacteria, viruses and moulds are also present in the air we breathe. The air around us also contains particles of dust, pollen and other microscopic bits of debris. By effectively treating these areas, the CitronClear provides an intelligent solution designed to reduce the potential of infections spreading and gives peace of mind to your employees and visitors in the process. Ozone is highly effective at reducing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and the CitronClear produces the optimal level of ozone permittable under the current guidelines.
The CitronClear produces no harmful chemicals or waste and is effective at reducing all of the above.
Not only does the CitronClear help to create a safe workplace environment but the use of negative ions has also been shown to have a positive benefit on your health including improved mood!
- The UV bulb in this unit is proven to be 99.9% effective against bacteria and viruses
- Unique two hour boost function that reduces background bacteria levels by 85% within two hours in a standard 30m3 room.
- Can reduce harmful micro-organisms and viruses - kills both bacteria and neutralises bad odours
- Uses the latest technology: Photo-catalytic Oxidation (PCO), Photoplasma, Ozone and Negative Ions.
- Photo-catalytic Oxidation - this is a process which exposes UV light to Titanium Dioxide to produce hydroxyl radicals. These radicals attack the VOCs present in the air and break them down to carbon dioxide and water.
- Photoplasma when released into the air breaks down unhealthy fumes, neutralises unpleasant odours and destroys bacteria.
- Ozone can be used to destroy maldours. Ozone is referred to as activated oxygen as it contains 3 atoms of oxygen rather than the two we normally breathe. This third atom makes it highly reactive and attaches to other molecules
- Finally negative ions help to freshen and purify the air. They attach themselves to positive ions such as dust and pollen. These particles then become too heavy to suspend in the air and simply fall to the ground where housekeeping activities will remove
- No harmful chemicals or waste - any ozone not used reverts back to oxygen, leaving no residue.
- Flexible operation - suitable for spaces upto 60m2
- Programmable settings - Suitable for smaller and larger rooms/areas.
- Minimal maintenance - As part of the Citron Hygiene service we will install and service annually.
- Energy efficient - fixed installation uses only 25 watts. (1amp fused spur required)
- Visible LED confirms operation of unit and confirmation of unit function.
Installed by our Team of Engineers
We are experts in hygiene. We invest in the science and technology necessary to bring you solutions that work every time and that stand independent testing to the highest hygiene standards. Our team of engineers will ensure your product meets the specific needs and supports the well-being of your staff, customers and other stakeholders.
Annual service frequency
We understand it is you the customer who decides if we live up to & exceed your expectations. With this in mind your specific requirements are taken into account upon installation of this product, meaning an annual service is ample in ensuring your responsibilities to staff, customers and other stakeholders are met.