Touch Free Sanitary Waste Unit
This touch-free personal hygiene unit offers a safer and more hygienic alternative to typical hygiene units. This free-standing addition to our personal hygiene range includes new frequency technology to extend the battery life whilst improving operation and reducing noise levels. The 10mm slimmer design is perfect for even the narrowest of cubicles and features a protective lid insert to aid fast and hygienic servicing of the liner.
The Low Maintenance Waste Disposal Solution
The Touch Free Hygiene Unit can be placed on either side of the cubicle thanks to the patented bi-sided cover, and the side latches allow for easy opening of the cover aiding fast replacement of unit liners. In addition to this, the unit also features a smaller flap to avoid unsuitable waste.
Where Can This Unit Be Used?
Suitable for both female, male and gender-neutral washrooms, this unit is suitable for the disposal of personal hygiene waste including feminine hygiene waste and incontinence waste but is not appropriate for nappy disposal.
We offer services across the UK, so whether your business needs 1 or 1000 units, enquire about our Touch Free Personal Hygiene Units, and start the conversation with our expert team today.
- Discreet liner service – giving your unit, a fresh new liner every time
- Touch-free operation - the infra-red sensor detects the hand to operate the lid automatically
- A safer and more hygienic approach to personal hygiene
- E-card included in all units, a natural anti-microbial germicide that eradicates 99.999% of bacteria that enter and grow in sanitary units
- The e-card is also proven to be effective against enveloped viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Hep B, Hep C, Herpesviridae and HIV and is proven to last at least 6 weeks