The e-card is a natural anti-microbial product which eradicates bacteria that can enter and grow in a PPE or Sanitary Bin, while producing a pleasant fragrance in the surrounding environment. It protects operators and end users from any pathogenic bacteria and prevents any offensive odours developing at source and is included in all our Sanitary Bin and Nappy bins.
• Verified anti-bacterial and anti-viral performance developed specifically for the treatment of waste in lined and unlined bins. Proven to be effective against all enveloped viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Hep B, Hep C, Herpesviridae and HIV.
• Powerful natural, vapour phase germicide disinfects all contents and surfaces, including the lid.
• Product testing demonstrates extremely high level of efficacy against broad range of pathogenic bacteria. Compliant with Biocidal Products Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 528/2012).
• Ecologically sound - Non-toxic and natural in origin replacing the use of noxious and hazardous chemicals. 100% Biodegradable card.
• Protects users, service operators and business reputation.
• Laboratory tested and proven to have excellent antimicrobial efficacy ‘in use’ for the full 6 weeks service period
How Does Ecard+ Work?
Ecard+ is based on our patented, natural vapour technology and tested to ensure activity throughout the PPE or Hygiene bin for the duration of a service. The active components are based on a unique blend of volatile, natural plant extracts. The first noticeable effect is the immediate fragrance action which creates a pleasant aroma in the surrounding room. The natural anti-microbial vapours then permeate the whole unit and continue to be effective even when the waste unit is full. This gives enhanced natural anti-microbial activity in lined units for a minimum of 6 weeks, up to 30% longer than most available products. The totally dry system has been specifically developed to release the natural germicide in a controlled manner to ensure total natural anti-microbial coverage throughout the duration of the service.
Testing According to BS EN Standard Disinfectant Methods
The Ecard+ fluid has been independently tested and passes the following Standard disinfectant methods:
• BS EN 1276:2009
• BS EN 13727:2012+A2:2015
• BS EN 13697:2015