Hand Sanitiser - Alcohol Free
Promote a healthy environment and minimise the risk of hand to hand transmission of infection by fitting hand sanitiser dispensers. The dispensers can be easily positioned throughout your premises to provide the ideal solution to kill bacteria and viruses and freshen hands.
Minimise Hand to Person Infection Transmission
Our alcohol-free hand sanitiser kills 99.9% of germs including MRSA, Covid-19, Influenza, E-coli and Salmonella. It is long lasting, with residual bactericidal activity lasting for up to 4 hours after use. The polymer free formula means that hands are left cleaner with repeated use. It's alcohol-free formulation means it is kind to skin which is important if used frequently.
This compact and discreet hand sanitiser dispenser is available in white or metallic and will be sure complement all decors as well as helping to ensure a healthy and hygienic environment. This dispenser is fitted with alcohol free sanitiser making it ideal for environments where alcohol is not allowed.
Standard alcoholic formulation is also available for locations where alcohol dispensers are permitted.
If you would like to learn more about installing hand sanitisers in your premises, then please contact our team who will be happy to help.
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria such as MRSA, Influenza, E-Coli and Salmonella, to help prevent the spread of disease.
- Alcohol free – safe, non-sting, non-toxic, non-flammable formula enriched with Aloe Vera and Glycerin moisturisers to leave hands feeling soft.
- Fast drying foam formulation – easy and quick to use
- Hygienic dispenser – dispensing push lever incorporates Biomaster, an antimicrobial technology that uses Silver Ion technology to effectively disrupt the growth of microbes on treated surfaces
- Hygienic 800ml refill – ‘bag in a box’ design for easy loading. Each refill is non-drip and has its own nozzle with one way valve to prevent mess and cross contamination.