Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities.
We provide washroom care, pest control and hygiene products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs and build healthy spaces. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests.
The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
We are looking for results driven and sales-oriented individuals to join our Sales team. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, this role is accountable for winning new business for Citron Hygiene.
- Possessing great knowledge of Citron products and services, market conditions, competition and industry trends
- Delivering new sales of small to medium sized customers
- Evaluating and identify service requirements when supporting new customers
- Surveying sites to analyse customer needs and interests to maximise sales volume
- Being the face of the business and living by the values and principles
- Utilising sales management tools and resources, such as Salesforce.com
- Networking and attending monthly training sessions, vendor meetings etc.
- Allocating 80% of time to field appointments and 20% booking appointments
- Monitor own performance to defined company standards and activity metrics
- Meet 100% of sales targets within defined geographical territories
- Supporting colleagues within the Sales team and creating a positive sales environment
- A desire to know or previous knowledge of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Can demonstrate the prospecting to win new business
- B2B or B2C selling experience within a new business environment
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Great negotiation skills with discipline to close the sale
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- A competitive compensation/benefits package
- Base salary with an uncapped commission structure and business-related expense