The Financial Planning and Performance Manager (FPPM/FP&A) will be responsible for providing financial planning, performance analysis and insight to UK Senior Management team, to help maximise performance in terms of revenue and operating margins and increase shareholder value.
1) Provide Board reporting for the monthly business review, including financial review, KPI reporting, variance analysis, insight, and proposed actions.
2) Provide Commercial decision support, including revenue analysis, customer/contract profitability, pricing, bid support and profit improvement initiatives.
3) Provide Operational decision support, including service performance monitoring, routing/productivity analysis, service centre profitability and cost control.
4) Complete budgeting and forecasting and take ownership and development of the financial model(s), and management budgeting and forecasting processes including rolling forecasts.
5) Risk management, loss prevention, and process improvement including working with the business to ensure effective internal controls and compliance.
6) Ad-hoc investigation, analysis, financial modelling, and special projects – under own initiative and as required by the UK senior management team.
Knowledge and Experience
• ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified graduate with outstanding academic record.
• Previous FP&A and/or Business Partnering experience.
• Track record of profit improvement in a commercial or operationally focussed role.
• Demonstrable experience of working at ‘detail’ and ‘big picture’ levels.
• Demonstrable experience of influencing at all levels within an organisation.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office, including Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
• Regular travel to Coalville, Leicestershire, and occasional UK travel.
• Industry sector experience – washroom services, logistics or supply chain.