The Inside Account Manager (IAM) will be responsible for driving increase in sales revenues by the identification of revenue growth opportunities and revenue risks within a portfolio of assigned Citron customers to achieve set targets.
Targeting primarily with the growth, renewal and retention of the revenue within their assigned portfolio by managing the ongoing relationships and liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The IAM is expected to work closely with the Regional Account Managers, Hygiene Consultants and Inside Sales Executives on growth and retention strategies by providing complete and appropriate hygiene solutions for every prospect to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
1) Manage existing client relationships within the assigned portfolio by making and taking client communications, either by phone or email.
2) To facilitate client care appointments and using the Citron sales process and defined pricing and policies of Citron, maximise growth potential and reduce revenue losses in the assigned customer base in line with company expectations.
3) Works closely with immediate local and inside sales colleagues, sales, and marketing leadership teams, as well as regional Operations, Client Services, IT, and other team members to enhance the service offering available to their portfolio of customers.
4) Use SFDC and other company defined IT systems to effectively manage pipelines, report activity, track sales, send contracts to clients, book appointments and communicate both internally and externally in a professional manner.
5) Attend internal meetings and trainings fully prepared with relevant current data on market opportunities, promoting a positive and professional Sales attitude in the office and on calls to ensure the high standards required by Citron for customer service, hygiene, and environmental consciousness are maintained.
6) Follow the Citron policies for team members, especially but not limited to the Commercial DOA, Pricing book, SFDC policies, Tender and bidding processes and standard codes of Ethics and Health and Safety that ensure Citron is a great place to work for all team members.
7) Carry out market research and maintain knowledgeable about the Washroom and consumable markets in the defined territory, including awareness of competitor activity and new legislation, sharing with your team members and sales leadership teams as appropriate.
8) Investigate, analyse, and resolve customer satisfaction complaints and service issues from assigned accounts and manage the cancellation applications and log in accordance with company processes and policies.
Internal: Ongoing contact with personnel at all levels within Citron – especially but not limited to: - regional and strategic team members in sales, operations, finance and sales support functions, Team leaders, Sales leadership, Sales Operations team members
External: Customer Contacts will include local decision makers, business owners and existing customer contacts.
• Ability to demonstrate the use of basic sales skills especially but not limited to – listening, questioning, summarising, providing, negotiating, closing and handling customers concerns.
• Skilled in building and leveraging relationships over the phone.
• Understands and uses good account management, communication, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a matrix environment working closely with Sales colleagues in internal, and regional teams as well as operations, marketing, sales operations, finance, bid team and safety and compliance to achieve the business’s goals.
Knowledge and Experience
• Able to understand Sales related IT systems (Salesforce.com) and use them effectively to manage pipelines and sales activity.
• Industry relevant sales experience is not essential.
• Demonstrable track record of driving sales growth in a tele sales new business or territory management role