Citron Hygiene is looking to fill a new customer focused role within our team of customer facing individuals.
The role will be based at our Heysham office.
You will be required to present a great first impression of our company and respond to various queries in a timely and professional manner at all times.
Career Progression may be available and Citron Hygiene provide an excellent salary package with additional benefits.
The aim of the role is to retain and grow business through the effective management of all incoming and outgoing customer enquiries. To consistently promote an excellent customer experience for all internal and external customers to ensure that their enquiry is resolved and administered in a consistent and accurate way and at first point of contact of ownership of customer issues and closing the loop on all enquiries through effective and speedy administration
- To take full ownership of all incoming customer enquiries with a view to the resolution of those enquiries in a quick and efficient manner with minimal disruption to the Customer.
- To drive excellent customer service through the consistent resolution of Customer account enquiries.
- To proactively communicate with all Customers to drive accuracy and ensure complete and updated Customer details.
- To drive customer focus and ownership throughout the business to ensure the speedy resolution of all Customer enquiries.
- Self motivation and confidence.
- Excellent communication skills – to include written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about putting the Customer first with a positive, friendly attitude.
- Excellent quality management and accuracy focus in all types of administration.
- Good organisational skills with a detailed and structured approach to work.
- Ability to appraise situations quickly and react accordingly, taking into account fluctuation workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to converse confidently with external and internal customers (i.e., speaking clearly, listening, comprehending and interpreting).
- Ability to multi-task and be resilient in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
- Administration experience in a Sales or Customer facing Contact Centre environment.
- Outbound calling – soft selling skills
- Proven experience in the ability to meet robust targets that focus on customer care and accuracy.
- Experience in the consistent use of different systems and Microsoft software packages.
No higher educational qualifications are specifically required although academic achievement will be taken into consideration when assessing all applicants.
Please complete the form below to apply.